Re: IMPORTANT: AMG Calender (read this!)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: IMPORTANT: AMG Calender (read this!)
date Tue, 5 Aug 1997 01:01:18 +0900 (JST)
On Mon, 4 Aug 1997, Eric Lunsford wrote:

> Kenji Shimizu wrote:
>
>   <snip>
> >
> >  Third, did anyone send in a letter (postcard) to the Radio show? There
> > was one postcard introduced (By Toma-san/Urd)... she can read English
> > quite well, if you guys didn'tknow... (did Hitoshi already point that out
> > a while ago?) Anyway, this guy from Huston (sp?) Texsa (U.S.) (I think
> > the name was Eric...something...) and was iotroduced.... (sounded like a
> > adicted AMG fan as well... ^_^;;;
> >

>   That's me! I don't believe it!!

 Congratulations. You beat me to it T_T... next time, I'll send my
postcard from overseas to get attention...maybe ^_^; (You lucky...
you.... you'll be getting the promotion video... well, I guess I'll have
to get one some other private route, unless it comes out for sale...
(more work ;_;)

> It's too good to be true!! I sent my little
>   postcard very late, expecting it to not even stand a chance of getting
>   there in time, but wanting and hoping to add my voice to the legion of
>   truly great fans, like Kenji-san, Doi-san, and the rest of you here...

 You're a national target for AMG fans... hope you don't get killed at
events from other seiyu fans ^_^; (just kidding ^_-... although I'm
kidding, some crazy fans aren't... scarry...)
 (Anyway, they (Inoue-san, Toma-san, Hisakawa-san, and Fujishima Seinsei
were suprised (as usual) to see airmail... they were wondering where you
got the info. about this address and the how you're going to listen to
the radio... need a copy of the show? (I've got a crap quality tpe, if
you badly want to hear your mail being read by Urd...)

>   I read Hitoshi's message where he said that they do read letters from
> America>   and that Touma Yumi might read it because she is good at
> English and, > well, all I can say is that my heart skipped several
> beats!!

 Too bad you couldn't hear it live... (get someone to send you a tape or
something.... Too bad I couldn't connect my MD to the radio ;_;... have
to live with tape ;_;)

>   I suppose I am "addicted" to AMG, Kenji-san. Actually, I should
> probably say "devoted" ^_^  As I said in the postcard, "... it has
> touched my heart and changed my life..."

 (The were suprised to see someone that would say that... "changed my
life ^_^;"..... over-reacting, maybe? (They understood that you were a
SERIOUS fan, when they read that phrase ^_^;)
 Also, since you used simple yet effective english (and demonstrated that
you're a seriously devoted fan, living over-saes, maybe that's the reason
they read it...)

>   Just to know that my postcard was touched by the hands of Goddess is
> more than I could have ever prayed for...

 (actually, Toma-san (URD) touched it... (only...) I foyu want Belldanday
or Skuld to touch it, then write it in Japanese next time ^_^;;; (They
can't read it ^_^;)

> 	In the service of Urd-sama, Skuld-sama, and Belldandy-sama,
>
> 		Eric

 (Congratulations. Get a copy of the radio show and you'll probably
listen to the part Urd is reaind your letter 100 times (I bet ^_^;) And
maybe buy the CD singles as well...)

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list