Re: R: Sakura Taisen?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Lord Raphael von Matsch <LordRaphael@cdc.it>
subject Re: R: Sakura Taisen?
date Mon, 04 Aug 1997 04:45:34 +0200
At 08.58 03/08/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Yes, this is still the case. A universal converter allows you to play MOST
>of the games. You won't be able to play those which require a RAM cart
>though (like the KOF series, the upcomming Marval Super Heros vs Street

This is not accurate. Since the converter is only required to start up the
game, if you are quick enough and know the right timing you can pull the
converter out and insert the RAM cart while the game is loading from CD.
But I never actually tried.

>fighter, etc.) I'd say if you do not care about the warranty, you can have
>your Saturn's hardware modified. This way you will be able to play all the
>good stuffs.

This seems interesting. I knew this was possible with the PSX, but if I had
ever heard it can be done with a Saturn I would have alreay done it.

>Lance

E-mail to:                  |\|>   |><|  Lord Raphael von Matsch,
LordRaphael@cdc.it          | |\ ^ |  |       Master Sorceror

  "None Can Fight The Power None Can Fight The Wind" (MANOWAR)

                      * J U U K I N Z O K U *
   (Syndicate of Manga-style Heavy Metal computer RPG Artists)
               http://acm.vt.edu/~dpark/juukinzoku/

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited