Re: Darkhorse megami sama

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Les Jenkins <Dream@cris.com>
subject Re: Darkhorse megami sama
date Sun, 03 Aug 1997 22:08:03 -0400
D100100@aol.com wrote:

> Now not long ago, Darkhorse came out with a U.S. version of Megami
> sama...But
> the story is a new one, it's sort of like a side somic to the
> original...I
> considerer this ludicrous, who did they recieve permmission from?, the
> story:
> they killed it... If you don't believe me go out and buy a copy of it,
> it's
> in a couple of parts in standard U.S. size, (U Know, manga are small
> and
> thick, and US is big and thin). So what I'm really saying is that
> Darkhorse
> version of Megami sama sucks!
> Anyone want to discount that?

First I'd have to ask what you're talking about. As far as I am aware
there have been no original stories done in America dealing with
characters from Oh My Goddess. The only thing Dark Horse is putting out
is random stories translated from the original manga and nothing more.
Les

--
Les Jenkins    | The Casual Otaku - http://www.cris.com/~Dream/
Dream@cris.com | Animecca: Anime Magazine - http://animecca.com/