Re: IMPORTANT: AMG Calender (read this!)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from pacific.dolphin@juno.com (Ricky Y Ling)
subject Re: IMPORTANT: AMG Calender (read this!)
date Sun, 3 Aug 1997 18:34:49 -0700
On Sun, 3 Aug 1997 15:05:27 -0700 (PDT) justlam@intergate.bc.ca writes:
>At 04:14 AM 8/4/97 +0900, megami@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp wrote:
>>
>> Just finished listening to the Ah! Megami-sama Special Radio show...
>
>>there's a bunch of things to talk about... I guess I'll start with
>the
>>Calender;
>>
>> There will be a calender, with CD-rom, comming out for the 1998
>year.
>>Finally!!!! It's 100% reservational, so if you don't reserve, you
>can't
>>buy one... (unless you're really lucky, or are willing to pay
>alot...)
>>THE DEAD-LINE FOR RESERVATION IS OCT.7TH, so run to the bookstore,
>ASAP.
>>
>> Second, there willbe the AMG CD-rom... well, all of you know about
>this,
>>so I won't talk about it.
>
>Is the CD-ROM with the calender the same as the AMG CD-ROM? Do you
>have some
>sort of a product number for the calender?  It's really hard to order
>something that I never seen especially the person I trying to tell I
>want to
>reserve it.

Do you actually mean the item number or the product number?  They are
different because the product nuber identifies it has a type of calander
and the item number is meant for the actually calender number for one....
so...which?

DO NOT FORWARD/
ADDRESS CORRECTIONS REQUESTED

Ricky ------ August 3, 1997