Re: IMPORTANT: AMG Calender (read this!)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com, megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from justlam@intergate.bc.ca
subject Re: IMPORTANT: AMG Calender (read this!)
date Sun, 3 Aug 1997 15:05:27 -0700 (PDT)
At 04:14 AM 8/4/97 +0900, megami@usagi.jrd.dec-j.co.jp wrote:

> Just finished listening to the Ah! Megami-sama Special Radio show...
>there's a bunch of things to talk about... I guess I'll start with the
>Calender;
>
> There will be a calender, with CD-rom, comming out for the 1998 year.
>Finally!!!! It's 100% reservational, so if you don't reserve, you can't
>buy one... (unless you're really lucky, or are willing to pay alot...)
>THE DEAD-LINE FOR RESERVATION IS OCT.7TH, so run to the bookstore, ASAP.
>
> Second, there willbe the AMG CD-rom... well, all of you know about this,
>so I won't talk about it.

Is the CD-ROM with the calender the same as the AMG CD-ROM? Do you have some
sort of a product number for the calender?  It's really hard to order
something that I never seen especially the person I trying to tell I want to
reserve it.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited