AMG Radio (was: Re: [Off-Topic] )

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject AMG Radio (was: Re: [Off-Topic] )
date Mon, 4 Aug 1997 04:20:27 +0900 (JST)
On Mon, 4 Aug 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> | >        Tokimeki Memorial.  It's a simulation game involving animated
> | >characters.  Run an Alta Vista search for "tokimeki memorial" and
> | "tokimemo"
> | >and you should get quite a lot of hits.
> |
> | I think he was referring to the Tokimemo Pazo (Puzzle) Game.
> | Call it a <Columns> clone.
>
> I'm referring to Tokimeki Memorial Oshiete Your Heart.
>
> (http://www.win.or.jp/~doi/tokimemo/oshiete)

 Scarry series... if you don't watch out, you can find yourself spending
all your money on that series ^_^;

> P.S. Megami-sama radio starts in about one hour..

 It was good. (They were snacking, as usual ^_^;) Inoue-san was 16 years
old... ... (I better stop here...most of you guys don't know what I'm
talking about anyway ;_; (I was hoping that this topic would increase the
traffic on this ML, but I guess not ;_;)

>  But I gotta sleep..  I wish I had a backup MD deck.

 I didn't sleep... I'm going to have a he*l of a time at work tommorow...
(warning! late night radio shows and anime can be hazardous to your
health ^_^;)

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list