Re: [Off-Topic]

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Craig Noyes <Cnoyes@uhavax.hartford.edu>
subject Re: [Off-Topic]
date Sun, 03 Aug 1997 14:33:31 -0400
Leonard Tai wrote:

> Chae An wrote:
>
> >>Exactly what game are you talking about?   Explanation please.
>
> >        Tokimeki Memorial.  It's a simulation game involving animated
>
> >characters.  Run an Alta Vista search for "tokimeki memorial" and
> "tokimemo"
> >and you should get quite a lot of hits.
>
> I think he was referring to the Tokimemo Pazo (Puzzle) Game.
> Call it a <Columns> clone.

   I checked it out last night.  Although I only found one site that was
in english.  It sounds like a pretty involved game.  Makes me wonder how
it's actually played considering it's played over a span of three years.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs