Re: [slightly off again] EVA game

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: [slightly off again] EVA game
date Sun, 3 Aug 1997 23:39:16 +0900 (JST)
On Sun, 3 Aug 1997, Leonard Tai wrote:

> >         As for pure strategy and sim values, I heard that the Eva games
> are
> > sub-par.  But for fans, those may take backseat to yet another Eva
> > storyline.  I'm passing on these since I didn't like Eva that much.
>
> How about the EVA game <Shinji's Girlfriend>? But the requirements
> are scary... ^_^; Pentium 133, 32 RAM, 150 Mb Hddisk space...

 That's one reason why I'm not buying it... it's too much for my computer
to handle ^_^; (I'll let the Saturn takle the burden of the Eva series) ^_^;

					Kenji Shimizu

PS. Speaking of EVA's PC game, the Computiq magazine offered teleca to
everyone who send in the post card/order form...

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs