Re: R: Sakura Taisen?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: R: Sakura Taisen?
date Sun, 3 Aug 1997 23:36:05 +0900 (JST)
On Sun, 3 Aug 1997, Lancelot Mui wrote:

> On Sat, 2 Aug 1997, Craig Noyes wrote:

(Cut out some lines to save space)

> >   The reason I asked is because a few years ago, major game companies
> >rigged their games and systems so that we can't play games released in
> >Japan on American systems (and vise versa).  I just wanted to know if
> >this was still the case.  I always thought this change was kind of
> >immature for a multi-national company.
>
> Yes, this is still the case. A universal converter allows you to play MOST
> of the games. You won't be able to play those which require a RAM cart
> though (like the KOF series, the upcomming Marval Super Heros vs Street
> fighter, etc.) I'd say if you do not care about the warranty, you can have
> your Saturn's hardware modified. This way you will be able to play all the
> good stuffs.

 Well, in the worst case, buy both U.S. and Japanese version ^_^; (I saw
a international version of Play Station somewhere when I visited a
friend's house... can't remeber who it was, though... -_-)

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited