Sakura Taisen VS. Lunar (was: Re: Sakura Taisen?)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Sakura Taisen VS. Lunar (was: Re: Sakura Taisen?)
date Sat, 2 Aug 1997 23:40:04 +0900 (JST)
On Fri, 1 Aug 1997, Craig Noyes wrote:

> SHIMIZU KENJI wrote:

 (Cut out few lines to save space.)

> Just out of curiosity, would I have to buy the Japanese Saturn to play
> it?  (I've always wanted to ever since I found this really neat web page
> on it.)

 Well, you can also get a converter... (I'm not sure how they work,
though...) I'm thinking either getting a Hi-Saturn or a PCFX on my next
payday ^_^; Anime game machine vs. Gak-ge (game) machine

 (Cut out more lines to save space)

> >  It's a Bishojo-Roman, action-romance, adventure RPG simluation, with
> > mini-games....... (everything... it's a new kind of game. That's why
> > most
> > games looked like Sh*t after I played Sakura taisen... (a very
> > dangerous
> > game... I thin I played it and cleared it more than 12 times... who in
> >
> > the world would play RPG 12 times??? (well, I know that most people
> > played at least 6 times ^_^;)
> >

> Heh heh, sounds like you haven't met a couple of my friends who are avid
> Lunar fans.  (I love this game)

 I've only played it once... finished in 30 hours of play... (2 days,
with little sleep ^_^;) But when you compare it with Sakura Taisen,
well, Sakura Taisen might be better (peopel have their own tastes,
though...) The reasons are;

1) Sakura Taisen is a new type of game.Lunar is a Traditional RPG

2) Sakura Taisen has lots of Gals... ^_^;

3)Sakura Taisen has "shower sceens... and Iris changing.. and... (The
kist goes on...) Lunar only has one sceen...it's in that deep forest
map... ;_; (difficult to get to, if your level is too low... -_-)

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited