Re: Sakura Taisen?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Stephen Lee <sl14@cornell.edu>
subject Re: Sakura Taisen?
date Fri, 1 Aug 1997 20:44:27 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 2 Aug 1997, SHIMIZU KENJI wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Aug 1997, Lord Raphael von Matsch wrote:
>
> > I've often heard you speak about "Sakura Taisen". All the knowledge I've
> > gained about it is that it's a video game and Fujishima-sensei made the
> > chara design for it. But... What kind of game is it?
>
>  SHAME ON YOU!!! (You must buy it (Sakura Taisen)!!! along with Tales of
> Phantasia, for the Super Famicon...) I bought a Sega Saturn, JUST TO PLAY
> Sakura Taisen! (It's that good! It's good enough to make you "wna to pay
> about 30000yen (about $290US or so) just for a game. ^o^)

If you are in the US, NCS <http://ncsx.com/> has the limited reissue box
set of Sakura Taisen for sale.  It's about $120 US.  Check out the URL
<http://ncsx.com:80/stlbox.htm>.  Unfortunately I can't seem to connect to
it for the moment but check in a day or so.

They should also have the regular set for the less financially able otakus
:)

Stephen

Search field Search string

archive list