Re: Comicket!

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: Comicket!
date Sat, 2 Aug 1997 02:30:05 +0900 (JST)
On Thu, 31 Jul 1997, Chae An wrote:

> At 01:04 AM 8/1/97 GMT, Lord Raphael von Matsch wrote:
> >Kenji wrote:
> [...]
> >> Anyway, looking through the catalouge, LOTS of Sakura Taisen,
> >>Sentimental graffity, Tokimomo (suprised it's going this long)....and
> >>many many tiles that I don't know of (and DON'T WANT TO KNOW anyway) on
> >
> >Not a shoujo fan, right? ^_-
>
>         If Tokimemo anime ever comes out (only live-action is planned as of
> now), I highly doubt if it will be a shoujo title. ^_^;;  The ST and SG are
> both pretty shounen in that they also deal with male fantasy with bunch of
> googly-eyed girls.

 Tokimemo movie is going to suck!!! I'm not going. (I have better things
to sepnd my money on, like Tenchi/Slayers movie ^o^ (I bought my poster
ticket the other day, and recently, bought my clear-case version ticket ^_^)

>         Now, by Kenji not being a "shoujo fan" you meant that Kenji just
> didn't like girls, well, I think that's for Kenji to clarify. ^_^

 Nooo! Please get this right. I'm not a Yaohi Fan. (I can be classified
as a shojo-fan, at times...) Yaohi is homosexual stuff... (for some
strange reasons, girls at comicket likes to draw good looking guys havein'
s*x with each other... no thanks. I rather see the noraml H stuff ^_^;;;)
That's why I avoid the H section on the female oriented day ^_^;;; scarry
section to see a guy, buying somehting like that... (nothing personal
against homo-sans, but... I can't stand it... -_-)

 But the normal sections have great art work.. (I guess in general,
female authors do a much better job in drawing gals... -_-) And male
authors that adapted these methods and techniqes (like Fujishima, etc.)
do well selling manga...

					Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list