Re: Comicket!

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from LordRaphael@cdc.it (Lord Raphael von Matsch)
subject Re: Comicket!
date Fri, 1 Aug 1997 01:04:15 GMT
Kenji wrote:
[snipping stuff]
>circles bringing carry-on Dojinshi, instead of shipping it to the event
>hall...

The word "Dojinshi"... What does it mean? (I'm sorry for being such an
ignorant gaijin... I'm trying to learn what I can, day by day)

[snipped the "rules" thing - I don't like _rules_ in general, but I
understand they're sometimes needed]

> Anyway, looking through the catalouge, LOTS of Sakura Taisen,
>Sentimental graffity, Tokimomo (suprised it's going this long)....and
>many many tiles that I don't know of (and DON'T WANT TO KNOW anyway) on

Not a shoujo fan, right? ^_-

>day one (aimed generally at the female audience ^_^;;;)
>
> Megami stuff can be found on day 3... (but only a handfull of circles
>T_T) same with Wedding Peach T_T (not much circles doing them now T_T)

Just curious... What happens on day 2?

[more snippin']
>					Kenji Shimizu

>Taicho, Chokan, etc... (taicho=squadron leader, chokan=cheif of
>command... both military (-like) titles... maybe they're military
>Otakus... yeah right...

Interesting... Could an Otaku Army even conquer the World? ^_- Well, I'll
fight on first line that day...

 e-mail to:                        |\|>   |><|    Lord Raphael von Matsch,
 LordRaphael@cdc.it                | |\ ^ |  | Spiritual Leader of Juukinzoku

        "Your utopia is nothing but the foundation of another feudal
        realm like the existing ones." (Lord Dark Schneider, the Wise)

                          * J U U K I N Z O K U *
         Syndicate of Manga-style Heavy Metal Computer RPG artists.
                    http://acm.vt.edu/~dpark/juukinzoku

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited