Re: Most recent Dark Horse release...

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Stuart Stanfield" <stuarts@beta.aladdin.co.uk>
subject Re: Most recent Dark Horse release...
date Sun, 4 Jun 1995 15:05:38 +0000
Stainless Steel Rat wrote:
> Stuart> The pics of Belldandy and Urd in kimonos was just so great. And
> Stuart> on the second page too!! Wow! ^_^
>
> Too bad they're greyscaled rather than the original color.

Wow! I'd just love to see that pic in color! Now, is anybody going to
be extremely kind and say they've got a scan of the colour pic?? ^_^

Thanks - here's hoping!!

Stuart
--
         Visit The Snake Pit - updated 4th June 1995

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs