Re: K1's motorbike

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "Paul 'Keiichi' Starr" <pstarr@slider.unm.edu>
subject Re: K1's motorbike
date Sat, 3 Jun 1995 07:55:49 -0600 (MDT)
On Fri, 2 Jun 1995, Arthur Leung wrote:

> another bike thought - K1 was, i believe, the designation for
> kawasaki's 1000cc sport bike a few years back.  the K1 eventually
> evolved into the ZX-11 (american designation - i forget the european
> and australian designations).

I remember the K1 was BMW's high-end sport/touring bike a few years back.
It wasn't a boxer, but you have to wonder...

/ And now for somthing completely different \
Paul +				      | So go ahead, put us down;
  (Belldandy + Urd + Skuld) / 3 =     | One of these days we'll turn it around;
     Wishful Thinking (^_^)	      | Won't be long, mark my words;
				      | Time has come for revenge of the nerds!
\ Eats RAM for breakfast; Also has a passion for motorcycles /

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs