Re: Any doujinshi files?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Trevor Phillips <phillips@DEATH.cage.curtin.edu.au>
subject Re: Any doujinshi files?
date Thu, 1 Jun 1995 10:33:14 +0000 (EST)
On Wed, 31 May 1995, Eric 1/2 wrote:

> Trevor sez...
> > I just received book 11 from Eric 1/2 as a birthday present. Now I'll be
> > forced to buy the first 10. ^_^
> >
>   You got a funny way of telling me that you got the mail!

*grin*
Well, I read this mail & replied to it before I got around to my
"creating mail from scratch".

> Anyway - it's good to see that it got to you intact. And yes - I am trying
> to send you broke by sending you one manga of a series so you'd have to buy
> the rest.... ^_^

You COULD'VE sent me one of the earlier ones. Or is this a sign of what
birthday present I'm going to get off you each year. I only need to wait
another 10 years. ^_^

>   Fortunately, I did the world a favour by not sending the IF doujinshis....
> yet...

Awwww .... Spoil sport ... H_H

--
| Trevor Phillips    --------------___
| phillips@kagato.cage.curtin.edu.au  -----___
| http://www.cage.curtin.edu.au/~phillips/    ------_____
| The night was as black as the inside of a cat.                      /
 \      -- (Terry Pratchett, Wyrd Sisters)                           /

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs