Re: #BAS#

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Beri Dian Tomaszek <Beri_f@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: #BAS#
date Thu, 03 Jul 1997 21:36:02 -0700
Jason Chong wrote:

> Yep.  AMG RPG is available.  Some website was selling it, but I can't
> remember which. There is another game called "Eberouge". All
> of the characters, and I think the storyline? is drawn by Fujimwara.  The
> game is supposed to be like "Princess Maker".  It's pretty fun.  If anyone
> wants to know more about "eberouge" I'll be glad to answer any quesitons.

Fujimwara?  You mean Fujishima?  The only games I know of by him were
the beta of Tales of Phantasia and Sakura Taisen.  ( Speaking of which,
an OVA of Sakura Taisen will be coming out...Fujishima fans rejoice! )

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs