Re: #BAS#

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Chris and/or Meryl Jefferson <ALMIGHTY@worldnet.att.net>
subject Re: #BAS#
date Thu, 3 Jul 1997 23:35:30 +0000
At 03:18 AM 7/3/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Keiichi991@aol.com writes:
>>In a message dated 97-07-02 03:23:07 EDT, you write:
>>
>><< Founder of the #UAS - Urd Appreciation Society
>>  >>

>>we've got Skuld and Urd societies, what about Belldandy?
>
>Well, if you want to start one, you can. I don't know if there is a
>Belldandy
>Appreciation Society. But if there isn't, you should start one.
>
>thomas-i1@juno.com
>Proud member of the #SkAS#:
>Skuld Appreciation Society - The Goddess of Debuggers!
>
>Founder of the #UAS - Urd Appreciation Society

There is an outfit calling itself the Knight Defenders of the Goddess
Belldandy. They've got their own webpage and they, of course, consider
themselves Knights who defend Belldandy.

Wonder what the dues are?

Which leads me to this question. I wonder if there's an AMS role playing
game? Ah, what the heck, it's probably in Japanese anyway.
Be Seeing You,

Chris

"All power tends to corrupt; absolute power tends to corrupt absolutely."
			-Lord Acton.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited