Costume Detail!

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from George <kharaku@capital.net>
subject Costume Detail!
date Wed, 02 Jul 1997 10:06:07 -0400
Just figured I'd point out to you all that the other award I won at K3
was for costume detail.  I custom made all of Skuld-chan jewlery, had
all the neccesary details on the costume, AND even went so far as to HOT
GLUE the correct gems to my head!(Which left me with a scar for like 2
months!)
I intend to have a similar level of detail for my next costume, but
those of you with a picture should look at the detail, I was quite proud
of myself for the level of detail!
	Also those who liked the bug I used can purchase one.  I will be
entering some into art auctions at K4, and possibly Otakon 97!
-George

--
George Edward Green III
Co-founder the site tenatively known as MacRelations

{int Skuld;

Skuld = Irresistably Cute;

if(Skuld)

	printf("Pround Member of Skas: Skuld Appriciation Society!");

return;
}
							Pround Member of Skas: Skuld Appriciation Society!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs