Infamous?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from George <kharaku@capital.net>
subject Infamous?
date Tue, 01 Jul 1997 23:35:33 -0400
I(The Infamous Skuld Guy!) am George Green!(Johji Midori!) I also have
done Ranma, and Ken as costumes, and will be doing Goury from slayers
for Otakon!  If there are pics mail me one!^_^
Domo!
-George

--
George Edward Green III
Co-founder the site tenatively known as MacRelations

{int Skuld;

Skuld = Irresistably Cute;

if(Skuld)

	printf("Pround Member of Skas: Skuld Appriciation Society!");

return;
}
							Pround Member of Skas: Skuld Appriciation Society!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs