Re: Ah! My Goddess Trading Cards

to Les Jenkins <Dream@cris.com>
cc megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Jason Chong <jchong@email.unc.edu>
subject Re: Ah! My Goddess Trading Cards
date Tue, 1 Jul 1997 20:52:45 -0400 (EDT)
I have just happened to receive my anime CDs I have purchased a week
ago.  When I opened my CD case to my CD, I found several AMG trading
cards (it wasn't an AMG CD).  Try contacting sonmay@ms2.hinet.net.  They
either sell it or probably can refer to a place that sells them.  Don't
put your expectations too high though.

Jason Chong

On Mon, 30 Jun 1997, Les Jenkins wrote:

> justlam@intergate.bc.ca wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone,
> >    Does anyone know if there is Ah! My Goddess Trading Cards?  If
> > there are,
> > please tell me where I can get them. Thanks
>
> I would be surprised if there aren't some form of AMG trading cards
> about someplace. I've managed to collect all manner of AMG related items
> such as a hand fan with the three Goddesses in super-deformed style on
> it, a set of glass tumblers with our favorite fates, a deck of playing
> cards with images from all their posters, several posters and wall
> scrolls, a sheet of stickers, etc. etc. etc. The local Japanese grocery
> has had DBZ and Neon Genesis Evangelion trading cards in recenrtly, only
> a matter of time before AMG ones roll through.
>
> Les
>
> --
> Les Jenkins    | The Casual Otaku - http://www.cris.com/~Dream/
> Dream@cris.com | Animecca: Anime Magazine - http://animecca.com/