Re: megami ML matome okuri

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Les Jenkins <Dream@cris.com>
subject Re: megami ML matome okuri
date Tue, 01 Jul 1997 20:28:48 -0400
Chae An wrote:

>         I've attended since its creation two years ago, and it is a
> wonderful, tidy little convention, with excellent staff and
> programming.
> The dealer's room was always great.  I really liked the masquerade.
> You can
> see some of my pictures at:

The girl in your photos dressed up as Devil Hunter Yohko (Heather
McCollum, incidently), was at Katsucon 3 in a much improved costume. She
had a friend in tow (Meg Porter) done up as Ayako from the same series.
The girls were staying at the same hotel I was next to the one the
convention was taking place in. By chance I was headed back to my room
just behind them when they discovered to their embarrassment that their
costumes were made a little too realistic in high wind situations. Oops.

Les

--
Les Jenkins    | The Casual Otaku - http://www.cris.com/~Dream/
Dream@cris.com | Animecca: Anime Magazine - http://animecca.com/