Re: DH comics...

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Chris and/or Meryl Jefferson <ALMIGHTY@worldnet.att.net>
subject Re: DH comics...
date Tue, 1 Jul 1997 04:53:19 +0000
At 04:38 AM 7/1/97 +0000, you wrote:
>----------
>> From: Chris and/or Meryl Jefferson <ALMIGHTY@worldnet.att.net>
>> Date: Sunday, June 29, 1997 7:57 PM
>>
>> All right, Smilin Jack, where do you live? I can't get the actual manga
>> volumes for under $14.00  U.S. from my local comics clip job, and he's
>got
>> QUITE an extensive collection of the actual manga in volume format.
>
>I didn't know actual Japanese manga cost more than US$14.00 in U.S....
>I mean I spend about CAD$11.00 so I figured should be $8 or 9 in U.S...

Well, these are volumes I speak of, the manga chapters in compendium form,
all written up in Japanese. If I recall correctly, it was somewhere between
US12 and US14 dollars.

This is as opposed to Dark Horse, the magazine for Clueless Gaijin, missing
more chapters than you can shake a stick at.

>--
>
>Ken <megami@direct.ca>

Be Seeing You,

Chris

"All power tends to corrupt; absolute power tends to corrupt absolutely."
			-Lord Acton.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited