Re: AMG CDsingles

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: AMG CDsingles
date Thu, 5 Jun 1997 09:43:45 +0900 (JST)

On Thu, 5 Jun 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> Kuraiken wrote:
> | SHIMIZU KENJI wrote:
> | >
> | >  So the news is out... AMG sigles will come out (4 of them)... another
> | > addition on my "must get list" and another serious damage to my walet
> | > ^_^; The radio show will start the night before too... I forgot who's
> | > going to be on there...
> |
> | Aa, chotto ne, Kenji-san...is this the new AMS CD we talked about
> | earlier? But, wait...these are "Singles" in the normal sense? Not the
> | AMS Singles CD sense? (well, you did say 4 of em...) Any details? Songs
> | on disc, code numbers? Can't wait...^^
>
> The four Megami CD singles were announed in April
> (look at http://www.win.or.jp/~doi/seiyuu/books/oricon/19970428.html).

 (Hitoshi to the rescue! Ask him anything about seiyu, and he will know.)
This AMG CD single is more "seiyu centered" than Character centered, I
think....

> Also it seems the PC-FX game has been announced publically.
> I still haven't looked at the current Dengeki G's Engine..
> but the graphics are supposedly really bad.
> (maybe they just used the PC98 game graphics?)
> But there will be a LOT of dialogue in it..
> I wish they would just do a 24 part radio drama series or so.

 Rats! I haven't read this month's Pretty Fan yet. (might be in there...)
As for radio drama, is it my imagination, or is the number of radio shows
(anime and CV related) increased?
 Can't wait till the AMG radio show comes up... I have to hook up my MD
to my radio... (I wonder if my radio still works... it's collecting dust
in the corner of the room right now ^_^;)

						Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited