Re: megami

from Kuraiken <kuraiken@ibm.net>
subject Re: megami
date Wed, 04 Jun 1997 15:33:17 +0100
Van wrote:

> I was wondering, does anyone like Urd?  I can see how easy it is to like
> Belldandy and Skuld, but what about Urd???  I mean, she can be nice and
> cute too....in a mean sort of way...I guess.......sorta..

What do you mean "SORTA"?!? And no, she's _not_ mean! She's
just...playful! ^^ (heh, look who's finally showing his
favouritism...^^;;;) Well, I guess, you can tell I absolutely adore
Urd...(but then, I love Belldandy and Skuld too)

> Sorry if this question has been asked already, I'm <sigh> a newbie.

Actually...I think it has but don't worry...it's been rather quiet here
lately, anyway...

Ja mata ne!
--
----> Kuraiken <----