Re: AMG CDsingles

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kuraiken <kuraiken@ibm.net>
subject Re: AMG CDsingles
date Wed, 04 Jun 1997 15:37:31 +0100
SHIMIZU KENJI wrote:

>  So the news is out... AMG sigles will come out (4 of them)... another
> addition on my "must get list" and another serious damage to my walet
> ^_^; The radio show will start the night before too... I forgot who's
> going to be on there...
>
>                                                 Kenji Shimizu

Aa, chotto ne, Kenji-san...is this the new AMS CD we talked about
earlier? But, wait...these are "Singles" in the normal sense? Not the
AMS Singles CD sense? (well, you did say 4 of em...) Any details? Songs
on disc, code numbers? Can't wait...^^
<kuraiken rubs his hands in anticipation...while silencing his whining
wallet with a thump ^^;>

Ja!
--
----> Kuraiken <----