Re: Can I........

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from John Collins <johnc@starvision.net.au>
subject Re: Can I........
date Wed, 4 Jun 1997 19:23:53 +1000 (EST)
On Wed, 4 Jun 1997, Hitoshi Doi wrote:

> | Hey, is fanfiction allowed on this list? If so, I'd like to post an early
> | beta of an OMG fanfic.
>
> No, fan fiction is not allowed.

Try posting it to the FanFic ML.  For subscription info, email me
privately.

--John.
+--------------------------------------------------------------------------
|Email:    johnc@starvision.net.au              | Undocumented Features!  |
|Web page: http://www.starvision.net.au/johnc   |http://www.eyrie.net/uf/ |
+-----------------------------------------------+-------------------------+
|"This is a distraction.  *This* is a fire in a barrel.  *THIS* is a      |
| distraction in a fire in a barrel."                                     |
|	- Gordon Bombay (Emilio Estevez), "D2: The Mighty Ducks"          |
Member of the #ShAS# Shampoo Appreciation Society - Our favourite femaline!
Member of the #SkAS# Skuld Appreciation Society - The goddess of debuggers!
        Loyal Follower of the Tabernacle of Skuld, Technomancer

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs