Re: Am I still on this list? :)

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from thomas-i1@juno.com
subject Re: Am I still on this list? :)
date Wed, 04 Jun 1997 00:24:48 EDT
Vince Nguyen <blueice@best.com> writes:
>Hi guys, little quiet around this list, unless I got unsubscribed
>which is
>bad...
>I was just wondering, if one wanted to write a fanfic on the past of
>K1 and
>Belldandy, are the OAV's past and Manga's past different? Like did
>they meet
>as children in the Manga? Also can someone tell me if the manga
>meeting of
>Belldandy and K1 is the same as the OAVs? Thanks...

The OAV and manga have very different versions. They didn't not meet
as children in the manga. They meet the same in the manga as in OAV.
If you want to write a fanfic on K1's past, you use the OAV as a source.
Even though little is told.

thomas-i1@juno.com
Proud member of the #SkAS#:
Skuld Appreciation Society - The Goddess of Debuggers!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs