Re: Sakura Taisen Model Kits

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from SHIMIZU KENJI <s991775@yamata.icu.ac.jp>
subject Re: Sakura Taisen Model Kits
date Wed, 4 Jun 1997 09:46:01 +0900 (JST)

On Sun, 1 Jun 1997, Y. Choe wrote:

> May not be all that related to AMG, but nonetheless, here's the news.
>
> Bandai (no longer destined to become Bandai/Sega) is releasing Sakura
> Taisen model kits in 1/8 (approx.) later this year.  Recently annonunced
> Shizuoka Hobby Show, these model kits will be their dissapointing LM kits
> (From what I hear, they are purty bad, folks).

 I guess I'll find out at Wonderfest or next time I visit Akiba.

> Kits to be released are Ri Kouran, Shiguji Sakura, and Iris Chjateaubriand
> (whew).  My response:  For those Fujishima fan that has everything, from
> Belldandy life size poster
> to the paper mockup of YUA/TSZ vehicles.
>
> Check them out at:
> http://iac.co.jp/~hlj/shs/banshs.html
>
> Quite interesting in my book, but not that interesting.

 There's always the Wonderfest where you can spend your yearly bonus or
income into these garage kits ^_^;;; (It's right after the Comicket this
year! How evil can they be!!! T_T)

							Kenji Shimizu

Search field Search string

archive list