Re: Anime and Manga

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from CuSO4 <chyung@asiaonline.net>
subject Re: Anime and Manga
date Sun, 4 May 1997 15:15:30 +0800 (HKT)
On Fri, 2 May 1997, The Helper Goddess Office wrote:
> > From: MorisatoK@aol.com
> > Does Kosuke Fujishima work equally in the Ah! My Goddess OAV and manga?
> > or does somebody else do one of the things for him?
> The original artist usually don't get involved with the anime productions,
> and no exception with Fujishima-sensei. ( I guess if they want to, they
> can. )

Usually your statement is quite correct.  However, Fujishima-sensei
actually participated the production of AMG and was posted as Supervisor.
Maybe you can remember the 4-coma manga in the film comic book ?  Those
are the tales of Fujishima (as Urd) and Gouda (as Skuld).  Just in case
you do not know, Gouda is the Director of AMG OVA.

Hope this help.......CuSO4

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited