RE: Rip off of AMG?

from Chan Wei Lik <weimin@pl.jaring.my>
subject RE: Rip off of AMG?
date Sun, 4 May 1997 15:14:48 +0800
>From: 	Ryo[SMTP:g.tabbita@agora.stm.it]

>The author of that page related "Ai ga tomaranai" (Love doesn't stop) =
>AMG because the premise is actually very close to it.

It seems that I guessed right which manga was it. I managed to read the =
first 2 volumes. The story bears more resemblance to AMG than you think. =
In volume 2, a mature, sexually agressive "older sister" shows up- much =
like Urd. And if the cover of volume 5 was correct, there's a younger =
sister showing up too. Sound familliar?
I decided not to buy it because it was TOO simillar to AMG and I =
couldn't afford another one.

>a digital girl got out of the monitor and entered his life! Much
>like Belldandy getting out of that mirror

Well, Belldandy was magic. But this girl.... that computer was less than =
a 486 if I recall correctly. Hardly capable of running an AI program of =
that complexity.
=00=00

Search field Search string

archive list