megami ML message 11373

Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 14:18:49 +0300
From: "ARTO.RASIMUS@NTC.NOKIA.COM" <RASIMUS@tne01.tele.nokia.fi>
To: 100440.172@compuserve.com, 120010300761@post5.tele.dk, 32hdcxa@cmich.edu,
Subject: World Tour

Hello.

Sorry about a slight disturb.
I have created a nice www site of my near future
world tour. That is:

http://www.geocities.com/Baja/3421

Check it  :-)

Tour will be made by motorbike and should last about two years.

Arto Rasimus

From: "Ryo" <g.tabbita@agora.stm.it>
To: <megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
Subject: Re: Rip off of AMG?
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 17:19:47 +0200

| It was written that he had made YUA, AMG, (of course) and series of
| seperate short stories involoving the Strike Man from YUA. (I think it
| was called "Striker, the Shining Star" which was irregularly featured on
| Morning magazine) (Morning magazine? compare to Afternoon magazine?)
|
| Anyway, there was additional information about some other series called
| "Ai ga Tomaranai" which ran on Shounen Magazine for while.
|
| I was just wondering how close that series is to original AMG.
| For those of people who are fortunate enough to know that series as
| well.  Please give more info for those of us who are not so fortunate.
| ^_^

The author of that page related "Ai ga tomaranai" (Love doesn't stop) to
AMG because the premise is actually very close to it. Indeed this manga (no
OAV or TV series were made of it so far) is part of the "Dreams' Girls"
series, such as "Den'ei Shoujo Video Girl Ai" and,of course,AMG. It's about
a shy high school student who doesn't have any friends beside his trusty
computer. One day he typed in a programm about his ideal kind of woman
and..!!... a digital girl got out of the monitor and entered his life! Much
like Belldandy getting out of that mirror in the unforgettable,first
chapter of the manga,isn't it? ^_^

     ____  _  _  ____
   //\ \   / / //_//    :- R y o  (on IRC #megami)
  Belldandy-sama worshipper!
  Member of the #AAS# : Achika Appretiation Society
  Aa! Megami-sama! Fanfics Page http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/1427/

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited