Re: About Belldandy...

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Suka-Chan <sukachan@worldnet.att.net>
subject Re: About Belldandy...
date Fri, 04 Apr 1997 21:15:53 -0800
Kuraiken wrote:

> Vince Nguyen wrote:
> >of
> > course, we know what happens, I mean, who here would actually dump
> > Belldandy? ^^;)
>
> Actually......uh...? What? ^_^;;; Why is everyone looking at me like
> that?! ^_^;;; But seriously...Belldandy does not appeal to
> *everyone*...I mean...yes she is nice...VERY nice...undeniably pretty,
> kind to a fault, sweeter than honey crusted-chocolate covered-sugar
> balls and, thoughtful in the extreme...don't get me wrong, I'd love her
> to death! As a good friend, certainly, as an onee-chan (or imouto-chan)
> definitely...but...as a life partner...I dunno...maybe...but to be
> honest, to me, she lacks a certain...naughtyness or playfulness that
> would...spice up a relationship...

	No, you're not the only one! ^_^  I think I said this before,
but there is such a thing in my book as 'too good'...had a friend like
this once, an absolute angel, but after a while she got on my nerves!
^_^;;;  I could only handle her in small doses.  I think being around
someone like that all the time would make me wanna be 'bad'! ^_^  But
that's just my opinion...
				Suka-Chan

Search field Search string

archive list