About Belldandy...

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kuraiken <Falcon@the-rock.prestel.co.uk>
subject About Belldandy...
date Sat, 05 Apr 1997 06:38:53 +0100
Vince Nguyen wrote:

> > It's easier for some to go face amonster of evil, than to ask someone
> > what they feel. Who cares what the monster thinks, he's evil. Smack
> > him and go home for supper. The hard part is having someone to go to
> > supper with.
> *clap* *clap* *clap*
> nice speech ^^;

I dunno...personally...I'd rather ask someone what they feel...and leave
the monster to more qualified heroes...^_^;;; (Unless...there are none,
in which case...I'd try to tackle the monster first...)

> Anyway, maybe Belldandy was scared to ask because of the wish she made in
> the beginning of the OAVs, and she didn't really want to leave K1 if he
> actually said that she was a bother and didn't need her anymore(Hah, of
> course, we know what happens, I mean, who here would actually dump
> Belldandy? ^^;)

Actually......uh...? What? ^_^;;; Why is everyone looking at me like
that?! ^_^;;; But seriously...Belldandy does not appeal to
*everyone*...I mean...yes she is nice...VERY nice...undeniably pretty,
kind to a fault, sweeter than honey crusted-chocolate covered-sugar
balls and, thoughtful in the extreme...don't get me wrong, I'd love her
to death! As a good friend, certainly, as an onee-chan (or imouto-chan)
definitely...but...as a life partner...I dunno...maybe...but to be
honest, to me, she lacks a certain...naughtyness or playfulness that
would...spice up a relationship...I know I'm treading dangerous ground
here...I'm trying to convey my most humble opinions without offending
anyone ^_^;;;...but surely I'm not the only one who feels this way?...Am
I?

(I really hope this wont spark off a flame war...if it does, I'm not
going to flame back...I just hope we can...you know...talk about things!
^_^;;;)

Ja mata ne!
--
--------->Kuraiken<----------