Lincoln, Clinton, Buddha's smile, and this

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from thomas-i1@juno.com
subject Lincoln, Clinton, Buddha's smile, and this
date Fri, 04 Apr 1997 23:36:43 EST
On Fri, 4 Apr 1997 22:38:58 -0500 pmic@hers.com (C. Stevenson) writes:

< snip>

>During the War Between the States, in 1863, Lincoln took less than
>three
>minutes to deliver the Gettysburg Address.  Bill Clinton, on the other
>hand, hardly seems to give a speech less than an hour or two in
>llennnnggggttttthhh  *YAWN*  (Thud!)

It's his speech, of course.

>How many of Mr. Bill's speeches will have anything LIKE the enduring
>value
>of Lincoln's?

none, myabe.

?

>Mendo Cha-cha
>MAISON OTAKU
>Baltimore, Md.

I want to know how many on this ML have a web site that has a page where
you can download fanfic. This info.
would be helpful since I'm going to (it may take about another year just
to write something) write my first fanfic and
I need to know who would willing to help me out.

thomas-i1@juno.com
( Text, not graphics, < or = 64K )

thomasi@jax-inter.net
( My regular e-mail address )

thomas_i@hotmail.com
( Unless you're "forced" to... )

Urd: "Watashi ga tsu ee teh roo zoh!"
Keiichi: "Tsu ee teh roo teh koto demo....*tsu* ee teh roo noh hou jah
nae
noh ka?"

Search field Search string

archive list