Re: Taiho CD

to Beri Dian Tomaszek <Beri_f@ix.netcom.com>
cc megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Jack Ji <jackji@efn.org>
subject Re: Taiho CD
date Wed, 2 Apr 1997 15:48:44 -0800 (PST)
On Wed, 2 Apr 1997, Beri Dian Tomaszek wrote:

> I'm not sure, but there's a lot more characters in the manga than in the
> OAV.  You might want to check out a database page and look around...some
> of them that come to mind are Strikeman, Aoi Futaba, Ken's father and
> his new bride, Sena, if I remember correctly, and many others.

New bride? So it's Ken's new stop-mother? Wow, she's like his age. And not
too bad looking too. ^_^

    "And that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so!" - Austin 3:16
   	   jackji@efn.org - Jack Ji - http://www.efn.org/~jackji

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited