Re: Taiho CD

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Beri Dian Tomaszek <Beri_f@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: Taiho CD
date Wed, 02 Apr 1997 14:20:04 -0700
Jack Ji wrote:

> OK, my friend let me borrow his newly bought You're Under Arrest! Singles
> CD. On the cover are Ken, Mitsumi, Miyuki and that other girl with the
> glasses. Now, who's that old man flying and the girl hugging up to the
> Chief? Are they new characters from the TV series?? Who's that lady on he
> bottom right hand corner?

I'm not sure, but there's a lot more characters in the manga than in the
OAV.  You might want to check out a database page and look around...some
of them that come to mind are Strikeman, Aoi Futaba, Ken's father and
his new bride, Sena, if I remember correctly, and many others.
--
	-Beri Dian Tomaszek
	GMBeri of the Phantasy Star IRC RPG

Search field Search string