Re: Jap vs DH AMG

to "Megami ML" <megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from "Leonard Tai" <vtky@pc.jaring.my>
subject Re: Jap vs DH AMG
date Wed, 2 Apr 1997 18:42:27 +0800
Subject: Re: Jap vs DH AMG
> From: Leonard Tai <vtky@pc.jaring.my>
> Yet another reason not to buy DH AMG. ^_^

>Unfortunately Leonard, some people haveno choice because they can't read
>Japanese.
>Fortunately, the chinese edition is right bound, so I don't have to suffer
>reversed panels.
>BTW, should I bother to get the March issue from DH? Even though I already
>have it in chinese?
What for? If I were you I'd spend the money on other AMG stuff.
Or buy the AMG jap versions.... But that would be very typical of me, not
you.
^_^ Tell you what- I have the Malaysian version + the Taiwanese edition,
but I don't go to KL much and can't get the Jap versions I would prefer.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs