Re: Megami topics

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com, megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from mendosan@hers.com (C. Stevenson)
subject Re: Megami topics
date Fri, 2 Mar 2001 01:44:50 -0500
At 1:16 PM 3/1/97, gaffney@iconn.net wrote:

>>And why is it that most of the Fanfics seem a bit- er.. over-sexed?
>
>Well, sorry 'bout that.  Honeymoon featured a honeymoon, and I wanted
>to see if I could write a sex scene without getting tasteless.  Why do
>you think there was a four month gap between Wedding and Honeymoon?
>K1 and Bell are *incredibly* difficult to write well in a sexual
>situation.

Is it possible that they are actually developing a connection that has more
to do with who they truly are, deep inside, rather than simply having sex?
(After all, anyone can scr*w anyone else, but real intimacy is far more
subtle, and difficult.)  And perhaps there's a level of privacy and respect
involved, which we (even in this degenerate age) instinctively hesitate to
invade?

Mendo C.

Search field Search string

archive list