Re: AMG Page

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Rockman Leung <rleung@POMONA.EDU>
subject Re: AMG Page
date Sat, 01 Mar 1997 20:21:25 -0800 (PST)

Kuraiken wrote:

> Not bad...quite informative...the layout could do with a bit of thought,
> though...(I dunno, I have a thing against long lists...^^;;;)
>
> Also...the predominantly bright yellow wallpaper got a bit irritating
> and painful to the eyes after a while...dakedo... the particular smiling
> Bell-chan in each 'cell' is very kawaii! ^_^...
>
> btw...how did you scan that Bell-chan poster?! (the one with the angel
> behind her) It's huge! (the poster, I mean)

  I'll see what I can do about the long list of pics...maybe breaking them
up into several sub-lists may be a good fix...
  Yeah, the yellow gets to you after awhile, but Bell-chan is just so
kawaii...
  I found that picture on the net a long time ago...I would imagine that
whoever scanned it must have scanned it in pieces and then put them
together.

Rockman Leung
Member of the Ryoko Forever Fan Club!
Member of the #SAS#: Sasami Appreciation Society - The future goddess!
Member of the #SkAS#: Skuld Appreciation Society - The goddess of debuggers!
Urd - Belldandy - Skuld - Sasami - Aeka - Ryoko - Mihoshi - Washu - Kiyone
Tsunami - Haneda Miyuki - Mitaka Arisa - Shayla Shayla - Katsuragi Misato

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs