Re: About Kenji, a Fanfiction character.

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from "_| /-| [ |{" <jackji@efn.org>
subject Re: About Kenji, a Fanfiction character.
date Sat, 1 Mar 1997 13:08:08 -0800 (PST)
On Sat, 1 Mar 1997, Chan Wei Lik wrote:

> And I'm not the only FFML member here, when are the rest of you going to
> defend your works?

Um, like, whenI finally finish it? Besdies, how can I defend my work when
no one reads it. Most people who read the very first few parts don't want
to read more but those who do seem to have the patience (or just can't
stand not finishing something they start) tend to like it. I was on the
FFML for a while but I never got any comments or criticism so I got off of
it and have barely work on my story for the past few months.

    "And that's the bottom line because Stone Cold said so!" - Austin 3:16
   	   jackji@efn.org - Jack Ji - http://www.efn.org/~jackji

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited