Re: Megami topics

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Ik Jun Choi <ijchoi@mail.utexas.edu>
subject Re: Megami topics
date Sat, 01 Mar 1997 12:34:50 -0600
First of all I would like to say I liked your story very much, except
the SCENE we are talking about which was not that bad itself. (but was
not briliant either, ^_^ sorry soryy)

gaffney@iconn.net wrote:

> >And why is it that most of the Fanfics seem a bit- er.. over-sexed?
>
> Well, sorry 'bout that.  Honeymoon featured a honeymoon, and I wanted
> to see if I could write a sex scene without getting tasteless.  Why do
> you think there was a four month gap between Wedding and Honeymoon?
> K1 and Bell are *incredibly* difficult to write well in a sexual
> situation.

Could this be that we (maybe not all of us) would like to see a bit more
sex in the fanfics because there is very little in the original series?

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs