Re: There is no possessive in AMS

to <megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com>
from "Chan Wei Lik" <weimin@pl.jaring.my>
subject Re: There is no possessive in AMS
date Sat, 1 Mar 1997 22:42:17 +0800
> From: hikari <hikari@ricochet.net>

>But even beyond Vol. 12, you
> still see the familiar scenes of Keiichi blushing all over with
> Belldanday's casual hug and kiss

Well she didn't hug or kiss him in vol 13. But then that's all I've been
able to get a hold of. Still, Keiichi's insecurity is probably about
something else now since Belldandy would most definitely not lie about
being in love with him.

> if Chapter 90 (which's in last year's Comic Afternoon), you'd see, the
> insecurity's still there.

That's the only disappointment. Belldandy admitting her love would have
been a great way to develop the series in new directions, but what
happened? Nothing! Sheesh!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited