Re: About the Darjeeling tea

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Kuraiken <Falcon@the-rock.prestel.co.uk>
subject Re: About the Darjeeling tea
date Sat, 01 Mar 1997 14:04:43 +0000
This is we we get out our microscopes and figure out the minutest
details in our fav manga/anime...^_^

hikari wrote:

> Ik Jun Choi wrote:
> >
> > This argument started as "There is no possessivness in AMS", drifted to
> > this.
>
> Ha, ha, that's one of my specialities.  ^_^  But I really do start to
> get curious about certain things in AMG.

^_^ round and round and round we go...this always happens in normal
conversations/chat with friends...

(snip)
> > Then in OVA, I stop the scene in Volume 4, where it shows the tray with
> > tea box, it said, I couldn't make it out clear becaue my LD was record
> > in CLV (curse), LiBtch Tea(?).  It certainly is not Lipton not to
> > mention Dargeeling.
>
> Sigh, same here.  Same situation when I tried to make out what's the
> brand of the drink Keiichi buys from the vending machine in OVA#1, even
> though I can tell that the coffee that makes Keiichi fall in later part
> of OVA#1 is definitely a can of UCC, the generic kind (you know, the
> kind that you can buy at a lot of places).

Coffee in a can? Cold coffee? What does that taste like?

> Oh, I feel like drifting topics again (hee, hee), have anyone noticed
> Fujishima's pattern of merchandise brand altering?  He changed most
> brands (such as Seiko to Saiko, Fuji Film to Poji Film, Coca Cola to
> Coce Cola, and so on) and leave some unchanged (Toshiba, NEC, UCC, all
> car/motorcycle brands, etc.).  Anyone noticed of any patterns?

Yup...I think he does that to show which are 'important' and which
aren't!^_^

--
Falcon@the-rock.prestel.co.uk

Search field Search string