Re: About Kenji, a Fanfiction character.

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from hikari <hikari@ricochet.net>
subject Re: About Kenji, a Fanfiction character.
date Sat, 01 Mar 1997 04:34:56 -0800
Chan Wei Lik wrote:
> Tell that to Ed Sharpe.

I will, don't worry.

> And just what might those qualities be.

Oh, how detailed you want to get into?  You know well of the story, and
I am certain you are capable of telling what's wrong.

> Like which ones? and why. I'd love to hear your complaints about them.

Oh, lots and lots of them.  If you would be patient and bear with me,
I'll be willing to go over the thing with you, line by line.

> You know, if you think us fanfic writers are so lousy at what we do, then
> why don't you so us the right way to write the idea AMG fic.

I heard from people who tried to do that and got hammered.  So, well,
what shall I do?  Maybe other people have higher degree of patience, but
for me, I simply don't respond well to nasty thing, that's part of my
nature which I am afraid can't be changed easily.  And you, my friend,
you at least pay attention to details in the AMG series, but you can't
say the same for others, right?  And I am sure you know of people who
based their stories *solely* on DH version and dubbed OVA (which
contains a lot of translation errors, such as that "I want you to be my
girlfriend" thing), not to mention even with such limited information,
they choose to overlook even some more useful hints.  That doesn't seem
very responsible to me.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited