Re: There is no possessive in AMS

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from hikari <hikari@ricochet.net>
subject Re: There is no possessive in AMS
date Fri, 28 Feb 1997 20:10:25 -0800
Kuraiken wrote:

> Picky, aren't we? ^_^

Absolutely, hee, hee.  It just occures to me, that details do matter.
Well, here comes another question, is Darjeering actually Belldandy's
favorite kind of black tea, or is it more like she admires black tea in
general?  You know, mostly every piece of AMG infos indicate it's what
she likes most, but after going over the manga and OVA once more, it
just doesn't feel like so, if you know what I mean?

> Nice to see you're still around Hikari-san...been rather quiet around
> here...

Thanks.  ^_^  Have been running around here and there for a while, but
hopefully I'll be back home tomorrow...

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited