Is Urd getting cuter?

to megami@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from scotth@hoshi.corp.sgi.com (Scott Henry)
subject Is Urd getting cuter?
date Wed, 8 Feb 1995 15:20:22 -0800

S> Um, is it just me, or is Urd starting to get cuter? In the OVAs, she
S> looked good, but I don't think cute was the look they were going for.
S> Doesn't matter. She wasn't.
S> However, I've picked up DH's translations, and as the story goes on, Urd
S> starts to look better and better (Which seems to be the general trend
S> with the characters anyway ^_^). Am I going nuts? Is Urd _really_
S> becoming _cute_? :)

Only in the story where Urd grew younger (and Skuld grew older!)...
One of the best stories in the series so far.

S> BTW, there was a discussion a little while ago about Mara's (Marller's)
S> gender, and there was mention that some people thought she was male. For
S> some reason, though, it never even crossed my mind until I read that.
S> Looks like K1 had some troubles, too. :)

Well, that was part of Mara's plan!  I haven't picked up OMG#6 to
see how they translated it, though, just from the original manga.

               More Important Drivel from:
 Scott Henry <scotth@sgi.com> / Just Another Anime & Manga Fan
 when virtual just won't do--  http://reality.sgi.com/employees/scotth/
Search field Search string