Subject: [megami:30790] AMG in Sep Issue of Afternoon
From: "'CuSO4' Yung" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 04:45:18 +0800

Sep issue of Afternoon (7/25, 620 yen, magazine code 13871-09)

"Belldandy ~terzetto ver.~" pre-painted figure accompanied this 
issue of Afternoon.  Urd's in Nov isuue; Skuld's in Jan issue.

AMS Chapter 191, Raining and Happiness's Cause & Effect Theory

Bell & K1 were on their date.  Urd, in high school uniform, 
summon heavy raining on the area.  B&K1 were forced to hide
under a shop, which happened to be a love hotel.  Since they 
are standing in front of the love hotel, a few couples were 
secretly damning them for obstructing the entrance.  Finally, 
K1 said "Now it's time for a man to action!" and promptly go 
to the front desk and asked to borrow an umbella, to the 
dismay of both Urd and Peorth.  K1 found himself very happy
with Bell sharing the umbella.  Urd realised that K1's 
previous statement on they (B&K1) would be happy together 
under any circumstances.  Urd then stopped the rain.  B&K1
looked at the resulting rainbow happily.  K1's badge smiled
wildly, and the sun was setting.  Peorth declared the end of
the test.

Q&A Session with director Gouda Hiroaki.  
Summary:
* Whether the broadcasting time is normal or after mid-night 
  has not been decided.  However, Gouda's preference is normal
  time.
* TV scenario will be taken from the most important part of 
  the manga.
* TV episodes basically will be tightly following the manga, 
  with at least 1 episode as a story bridge.  Not yet finalised.
* Will the famous telephone scene of Belldandy appeared in 
  episode 1 ?  It's a secret.
* For now, there is no plan to add original character.
* For now, the plan is for 2 seasons (24~26 episodes).
* Q: Will Inoue Kikuko voice Belldandy ?  A: Who else can do it ?
* This is my first directorship of a TV series.
* Q: Who is your favorite character ?  A: Morgan

Next issue : announcement of the staff list.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]

 

--
'CuSO4' Yung
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]