Subject: new issue of afternoon/ cd rom
From: David Mandalis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 21:08:32 -0500

Hi

If you can get it; get the new issue of afternoon.  I just got around to 
loading the cd rom onto my computer.  It a really neat set of computer 
desktop accessories and it's got a great selection of wallpapers;  A 
real good one of Belldandy, Exxaxion, and a great Takada (genzo hitogata 
kiwa) and other serials currently running in Afternoon.

There is an "afternoon" date clock button where you pick over the about 
16 different wallpapers which can be stretched to fit by selecting your 
screen size.  Also, you get a set of "sticker" that can be loaded onto 
your desktop and moved around (mostly female fan service (bathing 
costume) including Belldandy Peorth Urd and Skuld.  There were 
characters from some other series, but this caught my eye first.

You find the disc imbedded about 1/3 away in, just before the Takada 
episode.  It loads pretty fast, but it is all in Japanese and uses that 
font set on MS equipment.

Note on the AMG ep:

It is a very hard read for me, but it seems that when Dexter set free 
all of his robots, they went to Japan to be adopted by Belldandy.

The first one to show ups at Whirlwinds front door freaking out Keichii, 
but Belldandy scopes out the situation and Keichii fixes an armature 
that seems to have been damaged requiring a chain to be realigned.  Well 
word gets around and all the droids that need tune ups show up at the 
shop with Keichii kinda panicking, but managing to get through.  There 
was a lot of dialogue I did not get, especially when he does his final 
count (729 I believe) of all the "space invaders" that he has to work 
with.  Of course the first one looks like he is going to stick around 
with the same problem BanPei has.

Art work I give a B, nothing striking.  It looks like stuff the 
assistants finished up after the rough draft.

dave m.