Subject: latest issue of Afternoon
From: David Mandalis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 15:58:18 -0500

Hi

I just recieved my issue of Afternoon and it looks like another filler 
episode with Rubber Band fighting as the theme.  I don't know again to 
scan down any images or not....

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

s

The plot so far, Keichii is still being tormtented by his rubber band 
gun toting boss, and the temple is still pretty messed up.  While 
Keichii is at work the goddesses decide to have a 3-way rubber band war 
between Peorth, Skuld, and Urd.  It opens with Skuld pursuing Peorth 
with a tank (about 1/4 scale version) with a giant rubber band gun on a 
turret (Banpei providing geerage).  Peorth has "sprouted" two huge rose 
briars like wings which each bend a giant band sling-shot like.  Urd 
manifests an Air Spirit who totes a super size band between his arms 
(think gas giant about 20' tall).  After tearing around the yard for a 
while trying to position themselves for the perfect shot, Keichii shows 
up with the little gun that his boss cooked up announcing a challenge 
(unknowing of the caliber that the goddesses are toting).  This provokes 
a response upon the unprepared Keichii of three huge band flying towards 
him.  Belldandy freaks and send her angel to deflect the incoming signs 
of warm regards, which of course rebounds to hit one of the other 
goddesses destoying the tank and flattening Urd and Peorth.  Belldandy 
apparrently reads them the riot act for endangering Keichii and they 
make the "appropriate" apologies.

A little better humor and better art than last time but still nothing to 
get excited about.  Any corrections will be welcome as my lanquage 
skills suck.

Dave M.